- Corporate WAN/LAN
- Fiber/LAN Cables and Installations
- Wi-Fi Hotspots
IT management is the discipline whereby all of the information technology resources of a firm are managed in accordance with its needs and priorities.
- IWB is compatible with third party software
- IWB Work On Infra-Red
- IWB Can Be Used As Normal White Board
- Multi User Support
Smart Interactive Devices
A smart device is an electronic device, generally connected to other devices or networks that can operate to some extent interactively and autonomously.
- New-Generation Buried Cable Detection
- Fence Deduction System
- Re-locatable Microwave Sensors
- Infrared & Dual Technology Sensors
New Generation: Security Services
Orange Brands representing “Southwest Microwave (USA). Experience counts. In 1971, Southwest Microwave introduced the world’s first commercial bi-static microwave sensor....
- Do Not Require Electricity/Gas
- 12 Year Warranty
- Easy To Install and Easy To Remove.
- Different Shape/Sizes are Available.
An ice rink (or ice skating rink) is a frozen body of water and/or hardened chemicals where people can ice skate or play winter sports. Besides recreational ice skating, some of its uses include ice hockey,...
- Excellent Anti-Stick Function
- Neat & Clean City
- Transparent Color
- Easy Coating
Anti – Stick
We recommend gaskets be installed with only the factory applied anti-stick. If the customer feels additional anti-stick is absolutely necessary.
- Cost Effectiveness
- Durability & Long Life
- Cool Effects
- No Retrofitting
It is a great honor to introduce you to our Company in assurance that we will offer professional services to your satisfaction and confidence.